We are very pleased and can’t wait to finally be able to meet you at our events.
After such a long wait, getting back to business – and events – is well underway and we are more than ready to welcome you safely. To allow you to exhibit in the best conditions, we have put in place a health protocol with the competent authorities.
Our goals for you remain unchanged: help you recruit new customers, support you in developing your business, allow you to communicate with your peers, whilst ensuring safety for all participants.
To do so, our event will respect the following health protocol established with government authorities, notably:
- Masks compulsory in all areas of the show
- Mandatory hydroalcoholic hand sanitizer made readily available
- Distancing measures such as physical distancing, separate entrance and exit flows with dedicated signage, appropriate arrangement of furniture
- Limiting points of contact with digital access badges and no-contact media and payments
- Reinforced cleaning of common places
IMPORTANT: A health pass will be required.
The following evidence constitutes the health pass: a certificate of vaccination or a negative test less than 72 hours old (RT-PCR or antigenic or a self-test under the supervision of a health professional) or a certificate of recovery from Covid-19.
This health pass takes the form of a QR code to be presented in digital or paper format.
In order to ensure the best conditions of our show and to anticipate as well as possible the evolution of the health crisis, we remain in permanent contact with the authorities and health services.
The whole show team remains at your full disposal to answer all your questions.
We look forward to seeing you there.